- Mr S supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs W supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr B supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr C supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms W supported us with 2 tickets
5d 19h 13m
28 May 2022
- Winner! Mr N (Stoke On Trent) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr M (NEWCASTLE) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mrs A (STONE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (STOKE-ON-TRENT) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms B (NEWCASTLE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr P (NEWCASTLE Under LYME) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr M (Newcastle-Under-Lyme) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss B (MARKET DRAYTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (NEWCASTLE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms S (Stoke On Trent) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (CHESHIRE) Won 3 extra tickets!
Father Hudson's Care's Young at Heart project provides a much loved and valued service for the community.
We reach out in friendship to older people who are experiencing loneliness and isolation. They find a warm welcome at our social groups, lunch clubs and through our befriending services. They can improve their health and wellbeing (and simply have fun!) through the activities at the sessions, and have the opportunity to get out and about through our regular day trips.
Volunteer befrienders visit people at home, keeping them company for a while and helping them feel less lonely. And our volunteer gardeners support people to maintain the outside of their home.
We want to reach more isolated older people in the local community by opening new groups, offering more opportunities to beat loneliness. With your help we can break down the barriers that stop people getting involved; we'll get more people more active and included in their communities. We would like to expand our befriending service to reach isolated people in their homes.
We need your help so we can make these ambitions a reality! The funding received from the Lyme Lottery will help us continue to deliver the existing groups and reach out to help even more people.
£3 can pay for a meal for an older person at our lunch clubs.
£3 could pay towards helping an older person to maintain their garden and remain at home.
£10 can pay for a befriender to visit an isolated older person in their home and keep them company for a while.
Every pound raised means we can do more to support isolated older people in our community.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
If you'd like to get in touch with Young at Heart, call 01782 269990
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win A £1000 Forest Holiday
Ever want to get away from it all? Well here's your chance - get your tickets before 25th June for your chance to win a fabulous Forest Holiday to the value of £1000! Choose from 12 different locations throughout the UK.